Saturday, July 07, 2007

Yesterday on the 6th of July 2007, my Grand Aunt, Halimah Binti Ismail,the last of my Grandmother family past away. She was 78.She has just lost her daughter on 15th of May to cancer, and on that day due to her weak heart she has to be fitted with a pacemaker. Her Death was a shock, maybe the death of her eldest daugther effect her more than we realise. She die at 3 pm in Taiping and was buried at 10 in the morning today. She was extremely close to my Aunt, the mother of Tajuddin for they were like Sisters. My Aunt spend most of her time with her Grandfather Ismail and his new wife Esah. She was the only child of them both who were both widower. She was born in 1928 and was 10 years different than my Aunt. My Aunt always look up to her and as she didn't get along with her own mother she was her surrogate Mom. She was devastated on hearing the news. She was bright lady and at the age of 16 she was appointed as a teacher during the Japanese time as she has master the language well.An Era has ended and soon my own winter would arrive. May Allah Bless her Soul and May she rest in Peace. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home